Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tactical Training Associates Handgun 1 Course today..

Did TTA's handgun 1 course again with my buddy, Eric. Probably fired another 287 rounds into the P-01. Definitely a faster class today even with beginners since it was half the size of the first class I took.  Got to shoot more rounds compared to the lower 200s like last time. Gun did well today and functioned perfectly with the standard Fed Champion 115 gr 9mm ammo as well as with 50 rounds of the Fed HST 9mm 124gr ammo. This was also a testing ground for the new hammer and disconnector from Cajun Gun Works that I had installed prior. No malfunctions to report. I did, however, messed up a few times with doing admin reloads on my gun and never checking to see if it was loaded. I had forgotten that I ran empty on the last run and just sent the slide forward and then did an admin reload. Loudest click I ever heard was while being on that line and pressing that trigger with nothing happening. Total round count now is 2587

No comments:

Post a Comment